Friday, March 25, 2011

E-Learning Activity 3, Emotional Case, Ethan

I think that being different from my peers is good, because it makes me unique. I like being different from other people because I can do things which other people cannot. However, being different also means that I cannot do some things which other people can. I do not mind being unable to do certain things.

I feel that depression is a very bad thing. People should not always think about what had happened to make them feel depressed. Instead, they should think about how they can solve the problems which are making them feel depressed and overcome it. Also, when they are stressed they should relax more. When I feel unhappy/sad, I will always try to distract myself from being unhappy/sad by doing things which I like to do. For example, playing piano and playing games and sports.

Being lonely is horrible. I feel helpless when I am lonely. I think I will feel that there is no one who cares about me or regards me as a friend if I am lonely. Luckily, there are people who care about me and are nice to me. I am glad to have such people in my life.

1 comment:

  1. no introduction, there are topics and sentences, no obvious thesis. some thoughts and feelings are put in. Solution are added in to some of the paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete