Friday, March 25, 2011

Activity 1: About Daniel Pei (11)

What are your thoughts and feelings about being depression, loneliness, heartbreaks, being different from your peers, and having to put up a front? How do/would you deal with some of these issues.

I feel that being depressed is part of life, everyone will feel depressed now and then and it is not a very pleasant experience. I feel that the best way to overcome your feelings of depression is to talk to an adult or friend about your problems or face your problems head-on and once you succeed you will feel much better.

As for loneliness and being different from your peers, I am lonely all the time, but, I take it lightly and it does not really affect me. I try to entertain myself by thinking about some interesting topics or play some sports. Being different from your peers is not a very big issue to me. I feel that everyone is different in their own special ways and it is normal if sometimes we do not get along that well. But if we get to know the other party well, then it would be easier to get along.

Heartbreak is something that I have not experienced. But I think that when experiencing heartbreak, you should just move on and leave the past where it belongs.

1 comment:

  1. The structure is in organised however there are introduction, body and conclusion present there.
    Thesis statement : yes for some
    I feel that these issues are not much of a problem but more of how you handle it.
    I would consult an adult or play basketball to deal with these problems.
    This is because the adult has experience and can help me solve my problems and I like basketball so it can take my heart away from the problem.

    ReplyDelete