Monday, February 21, 2011

You better keep your mouth shut!

"You better keep your mouth shut or you are so getting a taste of my fingernail!" she whispered. It just got worse. Every since the day I transferred here, my life became worse. In previous school, I was bullied because of my nerdy looks. I changed and transferred. However, it didn't get any better. I guess I am like a magnet, attracting bullies to me. They are at it, again.
Classmates circled around me, chanting insults. They did not care about what I thought, they treated me like an object of amusement. I could not take it anymore. I burst.











By: KokYin; RenChang

1 comment:

  1. buy this album! If you love pop-rock, and appreciate the quality, tone and delivery of Kelly's voice, you will not be sorry, and you just might become a big fan!

    ReplyDelete